12 September 2007

awe, that's nice, huh. bummer. again

Sarah, Thanks for getting back with me. I apologize it took me a little longer to get back with you. Since what we were considering was different than our original plan, I wanted to make sure we thought through (and discussed it) well. And to be honest, trying to get ready to open makes the days scream by, I should have been more on top of it.

I am happy for you that you found something that you can get behind and push forward, which is what I think you are after. Please do keep us in mind if something changes. I guess what it came down to is that we really need someone who has the spirit and passion to get behind what we are trying to accomplish and help us figure out how to make that happen, deep experience or not. You seemed to fit that. I wish you the best and look forward to seeing you someday dropping by the shop. Your first one is on me!

Ric

3 comments:

Beth said...

ooo, sorry. do go get that free drink, uh... COFFEE drink that is! :)

Molly said...

Hey, Girl! How's the new job going? Are you finished with the drive back and forth to Indy yet? Praying for you. Love ya.

sc3b said...

Sarah...sorry, long time no write. I keep meaning to send you a message. Did you leave a pair of shoes here?? How is the new job? (& everything else!!) All is great here - busy, happy.