12 September 2007

bummer

Hello Sarah,

I hope this finds you well. I wanted to check in with you about the opportunity we have with Local Mountain. As I mentioned when we met, I had originally looked at the position we have that met you financial needs to be someone with coffee shop management experience but after spending a little time contemplating it, considering your energy and desire for an entrepreneurial opportunity, I would like to have an opportunity to speak with you if you have an interested in pursuing the position. If you could drop me a line or give me a ring that would be great!
I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Ric

Oh well. things happened the way they did for a reason, right?
so,
A. he offered it to someone and they didnt' accept so he resorted to me, or
C. he really did contemplate me for almost two weeks and want me to run his coffee shop...
hmm, bets? guesses?

No comments: